|Position||Team||Played||Home Wins||Home Draws||Home Losses||4-Point Away Wins||3-Point Away Wins||Away Draws||1-Point Away Losses||Away Losses||For||Against||Points|
LEAGUE SCORING SYSTEM
Home loss by any number of points = 0
Home draw = 1
Home win by any number of points = 3
Away loss by 7 points or more = 0
Away loss by 6 points or less = 1
Away draw = 2
Away win by between 1 and 6 points = 3
Away win by 7 points or more = 4
PLAY-OFF PICTURE – HOW IT WORKS
– Each team will race each other twice home and away.
– Top four teams progress to the play-offs (All play-off ties raced over two legs).
– The team finishing top gets to choose from the second, third and fourth placed teams who they wish to race in the semi-finals.
– The winners from the two semi-finals then meet in a two-legged Grand Final to decide Premiership champions.
– In the event of a tie on aggregate in the final, the outcome will be determined by golden heats format.