|Children (15 & under)||Free|
Debit and credit card payments accepted. Turnstiles open at 6.40pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Concession tickets are available to all those who are over the age of 60 on 15th March 2019.
- Student tickets are available to all those in full-time education between the ages of 16 and 17 years old; please provide a copy of your current student photo ID card (issued by NUS or University/College).
- Proof of age is required for all concession tickets (e.g. a copy of your passport, driving licence, birth certificate, etc.).
2019 Season Tickets
Available to purchase until 29th March.
You can download an application form here or via the drop-down link above.
You have a choice of three payment methods:
- Bring your form, passport sized photo and payment (cash, cheque or credit card) to Foxhall Stadium on the 22nd December between 10am – 1.00pm and enjoy a warm mince pie and hot drink.
- Email your completed form and passport sized photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and call our credit card payment line on 01553 771111 (Tuesday—Friday, 9.00am—4.00pm).
- Post your completed form, passport sized photo and cheque to: Mrs C Ellis, 120 St. Gotthards Avenue, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP5 3RT. Please make all cheques payable to: IPSWICH SPEEDWAY PROMOTIONS LTD
Your Season Ticket(s) will be issued at the first meeting of the 2019 season.
2019 Season Ticket Terms & Conditions:
- Season Tickets are valid for all League & Supporters Cup meetings only. This does not include any semi-finals or finals, however you will still be able to purchase your tickets at the Season Ticket gate.
- Concession tickets are available to those who are over the age of 60 on or before the 15th March 2019.
- Proof of age is required for all first time concession applicants; this can include a copy of your passport, driving licence or birth certificate.
- Season Tickets do not include a programme.
- Season Tickets are not transferable.
In the event of a rain-off, the British Speedway policy is as follows:
Should the meeting be abandoned before heat one, your ticket can be used at one of the following three home meetings after the rain-off or at the re-arranged fixture.
Should the meeting be called off before heat 10, the re-admission discount is as follows. £1 will be taken off the re-admission price for every heat that is not completed before heat 10. You can claim your discount upon presenting your ticket at one of the following three home meetings after the abandonment or at the re-arranged fixture.
For children’s tickets, should the meeting be abandoned before heat 10 your ticket can be used at one of the following three home meetings after the abandonment or at the re-arranged fixture.
In order to receive your re-admission discounts you must present your original ticket upon entry to the stadium.
Should you be unable to attend the following three meetings at Foxhall or the re-arranged fixture, you can apply for a refund by sending your ticket to us with a stamped addressed envelope and we will refund you accordingly in line with the above conditions. The deadline for all refunds is the 7th November of the year that the ticket is purchased. Our address is Ipswich Speedway Foxhall Stadium Foxhall Road Ipswich Suffolk IP4 5TL.
If 10 heats are completed, this classifies as an official result in accordance with the BSPA regulations. There will be no re-staging as the result will stand and there will be no refunds.