Season tickets for 2019 are now available to buy after completing the following form:
2019 Season Tickets
Available to purchase until 29th March.
You can download an application form here.
You have a choice of three payment methods:
- Bring your form, passport sized photo and payment (cash, cheque or credit card) to Foxhall Stadium on the 22nd December between 10am – 1.00pm and enjoy a warm mince pie and hot drink.
- Email your completed form and passport sized photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and call our credit card payment line on 01553 771111.
- Post your completed form, passport sized photo and cheque to: Mrs C Ellis, 120 St. Gotthards Avenue, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP5 3RT.
Your Season Ticket(s) will be issued at the first meeting of the 2019 season.
2019 Season Ticket Terms & Conditions:
- Season Tickets are valid for all League & Supporters Cup meetings only. This does not include any semi-finals or finals, however you will still be able to purchase your tickets at the Season Ticket gate.
- Concession tickets are available to those who are over the age of 60 on or before the 15th March 2019.
- Proof of age is required for all first time concession applicants; this can include a copy of your passport, driving licence or birth certificate.
- Season Tickets do not include a programme.
- Season Tickets are not transferable.